Terms and Conditions
The products for sale on https://giannicoofficial.com/ (hereinafter the “Site”) are sold and invoiced by ADN Srl, based in Corso Monforte – 20122, Milan (MI), a company registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Milan no. REA 2121055, VAT no. 09906820965, limited liability company.
For any information regarding orders, shipments and, more generally, purchases, you can contact the customer care ADN Srl – Giannico at the following addresses:
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 13:00 – 14:00 – 18.00 (CEST)
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract
1.1 The contract stipulated between ADN Srl (hereinafter “ADN – Giannico“) and the Customer (i.e. the subject, natural person, who makes the purchase on the Site, not referable to his own commercial, business or professional activity) must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by ADN – Giannico.
In case of non-acceptance of the order, ADN -Giannico will in any case promptly notify the Customer.
1.2 By placing an order in the various ways provided, according to the order form on the Site (hereinafter the “Order“), the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to accept these general conditions in full (hereinafter the “Conditions“).
- How to purchase
2.1 The products offered for sale by ADN – Giannico are only those present on the giannicoofficial.com website at the time the Order is placed, as described in the relevant information sheets.
2.2 In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for informational purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ, for example. by color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used to access the Site and view images).
2.3 Correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by ADN – Giannico by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the purchase conditions, as required by the applicable legislation, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the same can verify the same and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
- Prices and Payment Methods
3.1 The prices indicated on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment costs are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the site or these Conditions.
3.2 The following payment methods are envisaged:
For the payment the Paypal circuit can be used by the customer according to the specific methods of the same.
3.2 You will notice that in the URL the browser will notice that the link begins with ‘https’ rather than ‘http’. This means you are in safe mode.
- Delivery of products and related costs
4.1 The purchased products will be shipped to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order within 48 hours of acceptance of the Order by ADN – Giannico and delivered within 5 – 10 working days, at the cost specifically indicated on the Site before sending the ‘Order. ADN – Giannico reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be made outside the Italian borders, shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
4.2 With regard to deliveries required in countries outside the European Union, any import customs fees will be charged to the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of his country in advance to check the costs and any import limits.
4.3 The delivery times indicated by ADN – Giannico must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent split shipments does not legitimize the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request compensation or compensation.
4.4 At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, placing a specific indication on the product delivery document to be returned to the courier.
Any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, in the manner provided for in this document.
- Right of withdrawal
5.1 Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
5.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the Customer must send ADN – Giannico a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.3 In case of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to ADN – Giannico at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal:
For parcels from European Union and non-European countries, the shipping address is as follows: L’Autre Chose Spa – Via Mar Egeo 9/13 – 63821 Porto Sant’Elpidio (FM).
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g.: accessories, complements, etc. ..);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc. ..);
- shipping costs (and any customs charges, if any) for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by ADN – Giannico, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, ADN – Giannico will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the Customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- ADN – Giannico will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
5.4 ADN – Giannico will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs as a consequence of this refund. ADN – Giannico may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
5.5 In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases in which ADN – Giannico ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or its original internal packaging;
- the product lacks integral elements and / or accessories (e.g. closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, ADN – Giannico will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
- Complaints and requests for information
7.1 Any complaint or request for information can be addressed to ADN – Giannico at the following addresses ADN Srl Corso Monforte 16 20122 Milan (MI), email: email@example.com
8.1 The personal data collected with the placing of the Order will be processed by ADN – Giannico for the sole purpose of satisfying the express requests of the Customer, in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the privacy information on the site. Any further processing will be carried out only with the express consent of the Customer.
- Applicable law
9.1 The sales contract referred to in these Conditions and its execution is governed by Italian law, with the non-application of the conflict rules and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. The Court of the Customer’s municipality of residence will be competent for the solution of the relative disputes.