L’Autre Chose S.p.a. (hereinafter GIANNICO) is concerned with the protection of your personal data and respect for your privacy.
Here’s how we do it:
Our duty and your privacy:
This information concerns you if you are already a customer of ours, if you are registered on our site, if you have subscribed to our newsletter or if you are visiting our website.
– Who we are
– Our responsibility
– Your commitment
– When and how we collect your personal data
– The types of data we collect
– Why we collect your data
– Use of the site and management of services
– Customer support
– What we mean by legal basis
– How we treat your data
– Your choices and your rights
– Where your data is stored
– How long will we keep your data
– Third parties who may process your data
Who we are:
In the management of your data relating to the registration on the site and the sale of products, I am L’Autre Chose S.p.a., CF / VAT: 01412510446, with registered office in Via Mare Egeo 9/13 – 63821 Porto Sant’Elpidio FM, manages your data based on specific agreements of which we will be happy to provide you with more information if requested.
If you are already a customer, you are registered or you are simply visiting the site https://giannicoofficial.com/, or you have subscribed to our newsletter, we inform you that your data will be legitimately processed according to our decisions regarding the methods and purposes of the treatment itself.
We only ask you to read this information carefully to be fully informed on the ways in which we process your personal data.
When and how we collect your personal data:
As soon as you interact with https://giannicoofficial.com/, we start collecting data. Their collection can take place either through your specific communication or automatically when using the website.
What do we collect:
Your name and surname, shipping and billing address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone, plug-in types, geolocation information about the place where you might be, operating system and relative versions, etc.
Data relating to the use of www.giannicoofficial.com
Your navigation path within the website www.giannicoofficial.com (Clickstream analysis), your views of products and services, page loading and response times, download errors, browsing duration, behavior and other actions, etc. ..
And what about sensitive data?
We do not collect any type of sensitive data that may concern you (i.e. personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation).
Why do we collect your data?
We can process your data only for certain reasons and, in any case, always in the presence of a legal basis that allows us to do so.
This is why we process your data:
Use of the site and management of services:
The data is processed to allow registration on the Site, access and execution of the services reserved for registered users and the possible sending through the Site of a purchase order for the products available on the Site with the consequent conclusion with GIANNICO of the related sales contract, including any administrative and accounting formalities. In this case the legal basis is the contract and the legitimate interest.
The data is processed for sending advertising material and newsletters, to carry out commercial information, e-mail, on the promotional and commercial initiatives of GIANNICO, for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection customer satisfaction. In this case, the legal basis is your consent.
For the sole purpose of offering you offers as far as possible in line with your interests, we will perform some analyzes on aggregate data without carrying out any profiling activity on your specific habits. In this case, the legal basis is the legitimate interest.
In any case, there is no automated decision-making process that concerns you.
What do we mean by legal basis:
It is the authorization to process your personal data for a specific purpose, you can change your mind whenever you want!
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking on unsubscribe.
If you decide to withdraw your consent and there are no other reasons that authorize us to process your personal data, we will stop processing. Instead, if another legal basis authorizes us, we will continue the processing while respecting your rights.
The processing of your data is necessary for preliminary purchase information and for the execution of the related contract.
The legitimate interest
The processing of your data is possible on the basis of our legitimate interests or those of third parties, as long as they do not prevail over your rights and freedoms. Legitimate interests may concern:
- collecting information from your behavior on our website and / or applications;
- deliver, develop and improve our services;
- allow us to improve, customize or modify our services and offers;
- verify the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- improve data protection.
How we treat your data:
Data processing takes place mainly electronically.
Your choices and your rights:
You can decide not to communicate your data to us
In this case, you can continue browsing our site, but we will not be able to provide you with any services without your personal data.
You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing reasons
Before starting the processing, we will inform you about our possible intention to use your data for marketing reasons and (where appropriate) the involvement of third parties. You can withdraw your consent to receive promotional messages by clicking on the appropriate link that you will find in all our communications or by sending us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
You have the right to access information about you, this entails the right to ask us for further information regarding:
- the categories of data we process;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of any recipients to whom the data may be disclosed;
- the data retention period or, failing that, the criteria for determining this period;
- other rights regarding the use of your data.
We will provide you with the information within one month of your request, unless this affects the rights and freedoms of others (for example the privacy of another person or intellectual property rights) or if there are legal obligations that prevent it. We will inform you if we are unable to satisfy your request for these reasons.
You have the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or out of date
You have the right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data (right to be forgotten)
You can, at any time, ask us to delete your personal data in our possession, in the event that the storage of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing.
You have the right to transfer your data to another operator (data portability)
We will provide you with a copy of your data in an interoperable format in case you want to transfer it to another operator. In case of your request and if technically possible, we will directly transfer the data to the new operator. We will not proceed with any transfer, in the event that the portability of your data also involves the dissemination of the personal data of other individuals.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us
You can always contact the Supervisory Authority to propose your possible complaints. Before doing that, feel free to contact us! We will be happy to resolve any problems relating to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to object to the use of your data through automated decisions, including profiling
We may use your data to identify information that is potentially relevant to you (for example, to send you personalized emails based on your preferences we have collected). Otherwise, we will only use your data to provide you with our services.
We guarantee your rights even if we process your personal data on behalf of third parties
If we process your data on behalf of third parties, we guarantee that requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be sent to them without undue delay.
What level of security do we adopt to process your data?
We guarantee that the processing of your data takes place in maximum security: we have in fact adopted physical, IT and organizational measures suitable to ensure the protection of your data.
We need to remind you that:
- You disclose your data to us at your own risk. We try our best but, unfortunately, there is currently no 100% secure data transmission.
- You must always keep your username and password safe; you are the only one who knows them.
- If you feel that you have suffered a breach of your data, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can in any case exercise your rights by sending a request to email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to L’Autre Chose S.p.a., in Via Mare Egeo 9/13 – 63821 Porto Sant’Elpidio FM – Italia.
Where is your data stored?
Your data is processed within the European Union and in other data structures managed by the third parties identified below.
From the moment you communicate your personal data to us, you also consent to their transfer, storage and processing by us.
In case we need to transfer and / or store your data outside the EU, you will be adequately informed about it. Even in this case, we will take all appropriate measures to ensure maximum protection.
Third parties who may process your data:
What are cookies
Types of cookies present on the website www.giannicoofficial.com and their functions
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions:
– technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these are cookies that are essential for the functioning of www.giannicoofficial.com or necessary to perform the activities requested by you. This type of cookie is present on our site;
– navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login into the reserved area of www.giannicoofficial.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie is present on our site;
– analytics cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of www.giannicoofficial.com and of the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp. Please refer to the related policies which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/;
The following are the types of cookies present on our site:
– functionality cookies, which allow you to better browse [www.giannicoofficial.com] according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for example, the preferred language, so as not to have to select this option or products chosen for purchase, in order to store them in the virtual cart until the next access to the site).
– third-party cookies, used by partners of [www.giannicoofficial.com], in order to present you with advertising banners of [www.giannicoofficial.com] when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you looked at on [www .giannicoofficial.com].
As you browse [www.giannicoofficial.com], these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or similar to those you have previously looked at, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to your computer or other devices and trace the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used during navigation. on [www.giannicoofficial.com]
– profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. On our site there are third-party analytics cookies that access user data exclusively at an aggregate level. Google signals is active on this site.
List of cookies
Necessary Cookies – Functionality
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way the site behaves or presents itself, such as your preferred language or where you are.
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with the site by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore those of greatest value for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters- use-of- cookies-and- similar-technologies#
All the types of cookies mentioned above may remain on your computer or mobile device used by you for different periods of time, depending on the function they perform. The following table lists all the cookies on the site, with evidence of their specific characteristics, so that you can consciously decide whether to give consent to their use and which cookies to block or delete.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to retrieve any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, nor for purposes other than those described above.
How to change cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time by selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, directly through the settings from the following browsers:
Below are some brief instructions on how to change the cookie settings through the tools of your browser, with particular reference to the four most popular navigation programs:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the Tools icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options. In the pop-up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies, adjusting the level of use of the same among the various options available.
– Google Chrome
Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon; in the upper right corner and select Settings. At this point select Show advanced settings and then, in the Privacy section, click on Content settings. In the pop-up window that will open, by clicking Manage exceptions you can change the settings of your cookies, selecting or deselecting the cookies to be kept active or to be blocked.
– Mozilla Firefox
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select Options. In the pop-up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
– Safari From the drop-down setting menu in the upper right corner, select Preferences. Select Security and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies. [PO2] We will keep your cookie preferences thanks to a special technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block- enable-or- allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their methods of operation and characteristics, please visit the sites – free access, independent from www.giannicoofficial.com – www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We will keep your cookie preferences thanks to a specific technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table. We inform you that blocking or deleting, in whole or in part:
– technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, view its contents and use the related services;
– functionality cookies, could mean that some services or certain functions of the site are not available or do not work properly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site;
– the other cookies present (analytics and profiling) will not affect the functioning of the site.
How can I block cookies?
Thank you for reading this information that we have tried to make simple, clear and transparent. In any case, we are always trying to improve: if you have any suggestions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information may change in the future: any changes will be communicated to you via e-mail, so that you can have the widest control of your data.