What are cookies
Types of cookies present on the website www.giannicoofficial.com and their functions
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions:
– technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these are cookies that are essential for the functioning of www.giannicoofficial.com or necessary to perform the activities requested by you. This type of cookie is present on our site;
– navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login into the reserved area of www.giannicoofficial.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie is present on our site;
– analytics cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of www.giannicoofficial.com and of the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp. Please refer to the related policies which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/;
The following are the types of cookies present on our site:
– functionality cookies, which allow you to better browse [www.giannicoofficial.com] according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for example, the preferred language, so as not to have to select this option or products chosen for purchase, in order to store them in the virtual cart until the next access to the site).
– third-party cookies, used by partners of [www.giannicoofficial.com], in order to present you with advertising banners of [www.giannicoofficial.com] when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you looked at on [www .giannicoofficial.com].
As you browse [www.giannicoofficial.com], these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or similar to those you have previously looked at, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to your computer or other devices and trace the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used during navigation. on [www.giannicoofficial.com]
– profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. On our site there are third-party analytics cookies that access user data exclusively at an aggregate level. Google signals is active on this site.
List of cookies
Necessary Cookies – Functionality
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way the site behaves or presents itself, such as your preferred language or where you are.
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with the site by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore those of greatest value for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters- use-of- cookies-and- similar-technologies#
All the types of cookies mentioned above may remain on your computer or mobile device used by you for different periods of time, depending on the function they perform. The following table lists all the cookies on the site, with evidence of their specific characteristics, so that you can consciously decide whether to give consent to their use and which cookies to block or delete.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to retrieve any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, nor for purposes other than those described above.
How to change cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time by selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, directly through the settings from the following browsers:
Below are some brief instructions on how to change the cookie settings through the tools of your browser, with particular reference to the four most popular navigation programs:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the Tools icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options. In the pop-up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies, adjusting the level of use of the same among the various options available.
– Google Chrome
Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon; in the upper right corner and select Settings. At this point select Show advanced settings and then, in the Privacy section, click on Content settings. In the pop-up window that will open, by clicking Manage exceptions you can change the settings of your cookies, selecting or deselecting the cookies to be kept active or to be blocked.
– Mozilla Firefox
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select Options. In the pop-up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
– Safari From the drop-down setting menu in the upper right corner, select Preferences. Select Security and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies. [PO2] We will keep your cookie preferences thanks to a special technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block- enable-or- allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their methods of operation and characteristics, please visit the sites – free access, independent from www.giannicoofficial.com – www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We will keep your cookie preferences thanks to a specific technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table. We inform you that blocking or deleting, in whole or in part:
– technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, view its contents and use the related services;
– functionality cookies, could mean that some services or certain functions of the site are not available or do not work properly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site;
– the other cookies present (analytics and profiling) will not affect the functioning of the site.
How can I block cookies?
Thank you for reading this information that we have tried to make simple, clear and transparent. In any case, we are always trying to improve: if you have any suggestions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information may change in the future: any changes will be communicated to you via e-mail, so that you can have the widest control of your data.